Sunday, September 18, 2011

SUBLIME


Sublime has hands down been one of the biggest influences on my life. Was the first band i ever heard and has given me tons and tons of memories. Sublime-Badfish my all time favorite song of all time is most played song on my itunes (over 1,000 times) and every time i here it, i block out everything around me. Sublime has influenced a strong majority of musicians in this day and age, from big time artists like Slightly Stoopid to more small time artists that some people have not heard of YET, such as Audiodub. Sublime was what i would describe as a TrueMusic. They played through their heart and soul and showed their talent. If you love relaxing music then you will love Sublime, if you love music with heart then you will love Sublime and if you love high qaulity TrueMusic then you will love Sublime. If you have not heard of Sublime then here are some recommendations of songs: Badfish, Santeria, What I Got, Wrong Way, Dont Push, Slow Ride, 40 oz to Freedom, Date Rape, etc.. Im sure after you listen to these, you will be a fan of Sublime. These are just some of their more known songs, if you want some a list of their songs just let me know. RIP Bradley Nowell February 22, 1968 – May 25, 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment